Digital Marketing Intern
Bright is a business hacking agency that uses the power of data analysis to develop, manage and optimize effective digital marketing campaigns. Located in Lausanne and composed of about 20 employees, Bright is currently growing very fast. In this context Bright is looking for an ambitious intern to join our team of Webmarketing Specialists!
His/her mission will be to implement impactful marketing strategies for its clients and to drive performance-based digital campaigns to generate profit growth.
Within the traffic acquisition team, you will be part of the entire process: forecast, analysis, campaign creation, tracking plan, management, optimisation and reporting across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Display, etc…) and markets across the globe.
In the center of Lausanne, we offer a friendly environment around which many digital projects for our clients or start-ups revolve.
Bright is a business hacking agency specialized in data-marketing and performance-oriented media campaigns. We are a hybrid agency, working both for Swiss startups for which we are a stakeholder and for prestigious established companies.
We provide our teams with an environment conducive to learning and career development.
Your missions :
- Forecast and keyword research for new and existing campaigns
- Analysis, management and optimisation of traffic acquisition campaigns
- Set up tracking plans and report on the campaigns performance
Your profil :
- You are a native German or Swiss German speaker – mandatory
- You have a minimum level of C1 in English and French
- You’re looking for an internship of min. 6 months, and you are available at the end of the internship
- You have preferably a first experience in SEA and/or Facebook Ads
- You love data, Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
- You want to work in an environment focused on performance and efficiency
- You are ambitious, proactive, autonomous and rigorous
What you will find:
- An excellent working environment within a young, dynamic and motivated company
- A united team for which excellence and good humor are the main pillars
- A job proposal at the end of your internship if you demonstrated you’re a rockstar
This internship position is paid and is based in Switzerland in the Lausanne office.